Instructional Design is the process by which instruction is improved through the analysis of learning needs and systematic development of learning experiences.
Our Instructional Designers bring your training regime to the next level by creating blended learning solutions that present need to know information in a clean, organized, and engaging way.
Our Instructional Designers use state-of-the-art design programs, such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate 360, to create e-learning training modules that entice learners to take ownership of the learning process.
- e-Learning modules
- Instructor-led training
- Self-paced training
- Web-based training
- Training Presentations
- Quizzes and tests to assess knowledge acquired
- Multi-media presentations
- Test Scripts
- Blended course development
- “The new procedure MATC helped us to develop resulted in a 20 percent operational cost reduction.”
- “When a project hits a road block, you always offer potential solutions to get us through.”
- “Wow. Things are really moving along. You finished that project quickly!”